The jackpot Singapore is an anticipated lottery jackpot in the country. It is a country that has jackpot as the main source of gambling. Lottery results are announced regularly so people are updated on it. There are also a lot of people who want to join in but need an idea of how to go about the jackpot.
How to Win the Jackpot Singapore
Singapore has three main lotteries: 4D, TOTO and Singapore Sweep. All of these promise great winnings and an increasing jackpot. Let us now find out the difference among these three types of lotteries.
Singapore 4D Jackpot Singapore
This is a lottery that has awesome jackpots. You start by guessing the four digits in the number you choose. This is the reason it is called “4D”. It is drawn every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
How to play 4d is as follows:
- Choose a four-digit number from 0000 to 9999.
- The minimum cost is $1. This includes GST.
- Draws happen every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 6.30 pm.
- 23 sets of winning 4D numbers on five prize categories happen at each draw.
- Should you have placed bets in the 23 winning 4D numbers, you get a prize.
Here are the odds of winning the jackpot in this game:
First – 1 in 10,000
Second – 1 in 10,000
Third – 1 in 10,000
Starter -1 in 10,000
Consolation – 1 in 10,000
Any prize – 1 in 435
This game also has a guessing game for players, so it adds excitement. Here are the steps to play TOTO:
- Choose 6 numbers between 1 and 49.
- Minimum cost is $1, including GST.
- Draws are at Monday and Thursday at 6.30. If it’s a cascade draw, the draw is set at 9:30 PM
- Six Winning numbers and one additional number to take each draw.
- If the chosen numbers have at least three winning numbers you can get a prize
Fifty four percent of sales are added into the prize pool. This is for distributing prizes
|Prize Groups||Numbers Matched||Prized Amount|
|Group 1 (Jackpot)||6 Winning Numbers||38% of prize pool (Min guaranteed amount of $1,000,000)|
|Group 2||5 Winning Numbers + Additional Number||8% of prize pool|
|Group 3||5 Winning Numbers||5.5% of prize pool|
|Group 4||4 Winning Numbers + Additional||3% of prize pool|
|Group 5||4 Winning Numbers||$50|
|Group 6||3 Winning Numbers – Additional Numbers||$25|
|Group 7||3 Winning Numbers||$10|
This is another type of lottery you could play in Singapore. Here are the rules for this game:
- Select a number from 1000000 to 4999999. There are 3.5 million numbers that you could buy from.
- Each of the seven digit numbers cost $3, including GST.
- Draw will take place on first Wednesday of the month starting 6:30 PM
- 133 sets of winning 7-digit numbers and 9 sets of winning 2-digits are drawn every draw.
Preferred Options for Betting
- Quick Pick – 7 Random generated digits
- 100 Numbers – 100 sets of numbers in running sequence
- First Digit – Select your first digit
- Last 4 Digits – Select your own last digits.
Here is the jackpot Singapore prize structure for Singapore Sweep:
Number of Prizes
Winning the Jackpot Singapore
Getting the jackpot Singapore promises you a wealth of options such as Online Casino Singapore. Here are some tips on how to win the jackpot in Singapore:
- Buy more tickets – If you have a large budget, buying more tickets would help you win the jackpot. Having more numbers gives you a bigger chance of winning
- Do not select consecutive numbers – For instance, if you have to play a lottery that has seven winning numbers, and you had to choose up to 55. The total numbers have to be between 104 and 176. This is because 70% of lottery numbers are in that range.
- Do not select a number within the same number group. Also, steer clear of choosing one that ends with a similar digit. You may win, but the probability of that happening is low.
- Always remember that every number has a chance of being a winning number. There is no single software that could predict your exact winning number. However, you can increase the change of not splitting the jackpot if you use an uncommon number.