The online lottery of Singapore is one of the most profitable things in the city-state. These give pleasure to bettors of the game. Many of those who buy lottery tickets do so at their nearest store, or online.
With the right guide, you will be able to master this game.
How Singapore Pools Lottery Works
The Singapore Online Lottery on Singapore Pools not only have one lottery but several others. According to their website, they conduct 250 draws for their lotteries.
The Different Singapore Online Lottery Types
There are three types of Singapore Online lottery. Here we describe each of them:
This is a popular type of Singapore online lottery. To play this, follow these instructions:
- Select a 4-digit number between 0000 to 9999.
- Draws happen every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 6:30PM
- 23 sets of winning 4D numbers in five prize categories are taken every draw.
- If you have made bets on any of the 23 winning 4D numbers, you will get a prize.
There are four ways that you could place four types of bets: Ordinary, 4D Roll, System Entry (iBet) and Quick Pick
In this betting type in lottery, there are somewhat similar roles to 4D;
- Select at least six numbers between 1 and 49
- Minimum cost is $1 including GST.
- Draws happen on Monday and Thursday at 6:30 pm.
- If there is a cascade draw, the draw time is at 9:30 PM
- 6 Winning numbers and an additional number are drawn every draw.
- If the numbers you chose have at least three winning numbers, you have a prize.
Just like 4D lottery, there are four picks you could possibly make: Ordinary Entry, System Entry, System Roll and Quick Pick.
In this type of game, the digits are larger:
- Select a seven-digit number from 1000000 to 449999. You can choose from 3.5 million numbers for sale.
- Each seven-digit number costs $3, inclusive of GST.
- Draw happens on first Wednesday of every month at 6:30 PM
- 133 sets of winning 7-digit number and 9 sets of winning two-digit number are drawn every draw. (Winning two-digits number refers to the last two digits in the 7-digit number)
If the ticket number is a match for any of the 133 winning 7-digit numbers drawn, you will get a prize of $6. You can make a selection based on the following picks: Quick Pick, 100 Numbers, First Digit and Last 4 Digits (these are only available at Singapore Pools outlets.
When are the Singapore Online Lottery Draws?
The lottery draw process takes place in front of an independent public accounting firm from beginning to end. People in the public could watch as the draw takes place.
- 4D: draws are every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 6:30 PM
- TOTO: draws are every Monday, Thursday at 6:30 PM. If it is a cascade draw, the draw time will be at 9:30 PM.
- Singapore Sweep: draw is on First Wednesday of the month at 6:30 PM
How to Improve Your Chances of Winning Singapore Online Lottery:
You should improve your chances of statistically winning by buying more tickets. While daunting, you may eventually get the cut. However, when you buy tickets, the value you put out and what you hope to recoup remains the same. So the best thing to do is wait until the jackpot becomes high enough.
Bet and Stay Tuned to Lottery Results on our Page.
Here on this page, you will find websites that will allow you to bet on the Singapore Online Lottery. Whether for 4D, TOTO or Singapore Sweep, you could bet on all of these selections.